emma kites Kevlar Line Cord for Kite Flying Outdoor Living Tactical Camping (Braid, 1000ft 250lb)
Free Shipping Included! emma kites Kevlar Line Cord for Kite Flying Outdoor Living Tactical Camping (Braid, 1000ft 250lb) by emma kites at Red Skins Kids Club. MPN: EK5560. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Braided / Twisted Kevlar Line Diameter of Twisted Kevlar Line 70lbs: 0.45mm 100lbs: 0.5mm 150lbs: 0.6mm 200lbs: 0.8mm Diameter of Braided Kevlar Line100lbs: 0.8mm 150lbs: 1mm 250lbs: 1.1mm 380lbs: 1.3mm 500lbs: 1.5mm There may be a little deviation due hand measuring method. Recommendation on how to choose kite line for your kites! Please choose the right kite line for your precious kites. This is important! Whenever you fly a kite, please make sure that the line could hold your kite and the
Product Description & Reviews
Braided / Twisted Kevlar Line Diameter of Twisted Kevlar Line 70lbs: 0.45mm 100lbs: 0.5mm 150lbs: 0.6mm 200lbs: 0.8mm Diameter of Braided Kevlar Line100lbs: 0.8mm 150lbs: 1mm 250lbs: 1.1mm 380lbs: 1.3mm 500lbs: 1.5mm There may be a little deviation due hand measuring method. Recommendation on how to choose kite line for your kites! Please choose the right kite line for your precious kites. This is important! Whenever you fly a kite, please make sure that the line could hold your kite and the wind. The followings are recommendations of line/kite match ( kites are measured by wingspan): Kites below 3ft: 50lb~100lb Kites within 3~4.5ft: 100lb~150lb Kites within 4.5~7.5ft: 150lb ~ 250lb Kites within 7.5~9ft: 200lb~400lb Kites above 9ft: >350lb Recommendation above are for common case. However, things may vary according to different kinds of kite shapes. For example, delta kites of 6ft only needs 200lb kite line, but Rokkaku (hexagon kite) of 6ft needs 400~500lb kite line because their venting methods are so different. Also, kite spar's material, the vent part of kites... all details of kites will lead to the consequences of how you choose kite line for your kite. The wind is also the critical part. All in all: KNOW YOUR KITES and CHOOSE THE RIGHT LINE FOR THEM!!!
Features & Highlights
- Kevlar Line is most used for Flying Single Line Kites. A snap swivel is attached for easy clip to the kite bridle.
- LOW STRETCH! Kevlar string has much less stretch than string of other material, like nylon. This means a lot in kite control. You are able to get quicker and much more sensitive response from kite with Kevlar string, whenever you fly a delta kite or a quad stunt kite.
- High Tensile Strength! Kevlar has a great advantage to make it outstanding in all kinds of kite string. It can concentrate same strength in much thinner and lighter body. The Lighter, the better! Two construction to your preference, twist and braid! Braid (Multi-strands interweaving process) makes the string much more solid and durable. It won't unravel like twisted line. All yarns will still hold together even one of them are broken, making it safer.
- Cut-Resistance! One of the best advantages of Kevlar string. It helps avoid many unexpected string snaps which happen a lot in binding and fastening objects with sharp edges. Kevlar line will much reduce your risk of losing your precious kites.
- There is more to do with Kevlar string than you imagine. Due to its high strength, high toughness, high melt-point and high abrasion resistance, Kevlar line will do great in so many applications, like fishing, camping / hiking equipment fastening, usual mason's line, plant support, gardening work, decoration hanging, creative projects, etc.
Braid | 250Lb _ 1000Ft
2.99 x 2.91 x 7.32 inches
Have questions about this item (EK5560), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by emma kites, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 75112G, ean: 0787799397497,
We are proud to present our collection of WindNSun kites. Our primary goal is to provide the finest kites available. It starts with using quality materials combined with great engineering for easy assembly and culminates in standout flying performanc...
mpn: NP442210, ean: 4038115422109,
Whether the sea nettles are in or you just want to start a conversation, this line laundry will do the trick. Designed by Thomas Roth, the all-white, almost translucent tentacles float gracefully in the wind. Made of nylon taffeta, it includes a ball...
mpn: 73008-1, ean: 0028753575750,
Diameters:8.7in Line Length:1640feet Color: Black Molded handle is excellent and comfortable to use for hours. The Reel will retrieve your kite by line effortlessly. Make it reel it in quickly and dispense easilySize:8.7in. material:made of high impa...
mpn: AKPL0068, ean: 8718469974214,
Peter Lynn Quick Release Hareness Line Loop If you fly your kite on a control bar and would like to hook into a harness, the Peter Lynn quick release harness line is the accessory you need to upgrade your bar. It features a quick release in case you...